Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PS: Answer to a FAQ

This mini post is brought to you by those who have been asking me a simple question:

Did you poo during labor?

The answer is yes and no.  Yes I did poo during labor.  No I did not poo during pushing.

When you're in labor, the baby is pushing down on all your internal organs, and you really have no choice but to poop.  In a toilet, of course.  You don't just lose all your bodily functions at once like I think my "Followers" are expecting to.  And if you poop, in the toilet, during labor, you're not going to push the baby out.  Although they are the same muscles.

When I started pushing, I felt this extreme "release" which I thought was poo, but it wasn't.  It was just amniotic fluid and blood and whatever else.  And I cannot stress enough- you're NOT going to care.  There are so many bodily fluids, one more is not going to matter.

So there is your answer.

Any other questions?  You know I'll answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment