Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week Six

Well.  I'm not hungry for anything except Cheez Whiz and white bread.  NO CRUSTS!  Oh Heaven help you if you leave the crusts on.  And make sure the cheese is spread EVENLY, all the way to the edges.

Last night I tried soup, which didn't go over so well.  And also, my body is refusing to even swallow my vitamin.  Now, granted, the things are horse pills.  But I'm a little nervous that the baby isn't getting the nutrition it needs.  Tonight I'll try mashed potatoes and gravy, with a side of Cheez Whiz sandwich.

Pregnancy dreams are officially the worst ever.  Last night I dreamed my sister died.  And it was one of those dreams where you were just SO SURE it was real.  I kept on screaming, "SHE WAS GOING TO BE AN AUNT!  SHE WAS GOING TO BE THE MOST EXCITED ONE!"  Even now as I type this, my breath is picking up speed because it was just so vivid.  When I woke up, I was GASPING for breath.  I was sobbing and shaking!  It was only 4:30am and I had two full hours of sleep left.  Thankfully I was able to go back to sleep rather quickly, and with a blank mind.

SB is the size of a lentil and looks like this:


Look at that!  I'm so crafty I make humans ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment