Monday, January 23, 2012

"Okay, I have a confession to make..."

So we're sitting at Boston Market this afternoon for a bite of lunch and Andy blurts out (avoiding direct eye contact):

okayIhaveaconfessionItoldJamieweweretrying.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry?  What?"

Andy sighs, "I told Jamie Auker we were trying.  Because she's pregnant right now.  And.  And she said we could have all her baby clothing because she has two boys born in separate seasons and she said it's ours for the taking.  And plus she was REALLY pressuring me and I didn't know what to say so I finally just TOLD her."  He then took time to breathe.  "But I didn't tell Charity."

Clearly I did not know my husband could be bought!  But clearly he had Someday Baby's best interest in mind, so I can't fault him for that.  Plus he had that twinkle in his eye, and it showed me was possibly just a LITTLE excited.

But THEN I was like, "Woah.  Slow the Conception Caravan down just one gee golly moment.  The baby that's only a mere glimmer in your eye at this point is already male?!"

9 more days until Auntie Flow should be rolling into town.  I'm pretty sure the first game since removing the goalie has not resulted in a win, but we're still pretty early in the season.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment